- Return Policy
- USAcosmetics will only accept unused items for return or exchange. All products must be unopened and in the original packaging. All items must be returned within 14 days upon receipt and approved by the management before sending back. Please note that all S&H will be charged to all orders and is non-refundable unless due to company’s error. If an item was returned simply because a customer changed her mind, then a 15% restocking fee will be charged and the shipping charges will also not be refunded. This includes when the customer refuses to accept the package for any reason.
The amount refunded for returned items excludes all discounts or coupons. If your package arrived with any damage or issues, please call us at 1.877.488.7275 within 48 hours to submit a claim. Please contact us within 2 weeks if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order.
Please be advised that all sales are final after 14 days upon receipt, a return item must be approved by Customer Service Department before processing a refund. For any used item, we will neither refund, return nor exchange it with other items. We will not be responsible for returned used items.
For refunds, you will receive a refund email confirmation immediately after the refund is processed. Please note that it will take up to 7-14 business days for the amount to credit back to your account. Please be patient with the bank processing time before you contact us for verification. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please email us at Customerservice@usacosmetics.com. For all wholesale orders, please contact our management team at 877-488-7275 EXT 103.
- Currently, we offer FREE SHIPPING for ALL U.S. orders totaling $100 or more. $5 flat shipping for under $100. Please allow 1- 2 days for order processing and packaging.
All small orders shipped in the U.S. will be sent via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Days Delivery. Large packages (2-3 lbs and above) will be sent via UPS Ground Service up to 4 Days Delivery. For international shipping, we deliver via both UPS and USPS Priority Mail 10-14 Days Delivery. Please allow extra time for customs before contacting us. With the recent changes in Canada Customs and restrictions, we do not have control over whether customs accepts or rejects a package. If a package is rejected and returned to us for any reason from customs, a 15% restocking fee and non-refundable shipping charge will still be applied.
Your delivery confirmation email will indicate the carrier used and the confirmation number when available. Please note that we do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
How long will it take for my order to arrive using Standard Shipping?
Standard Shipping delivery times vary from 3 - 9 business days. Note: Business days are Monday - Friday. See the USA shipping map for estimated delivery times for your area. All items are shipped from Mira Loma, California, USA unless noted otherwise. We use both the United States Postal Service and UPS to ship packages via Standard Shipping to USA addresses.
NOTE: Deliveries to remote locations may take an extra day or two. International shipping takes 10-14 days, depending on each country's customs declaration.
- Lost Parcels
- We will refund your order in full (including shipping charges) if the parcel is proved to be lost. If we have signature/delivery confirmation showing that the parcel has been successfully delivered, we will not issue any refunds.
Please allow at least 2 weeks from the date of shipping (i.e. the day your parcel was shipped) before filing a lost parcel claim. For any questions regarding our Return/Exchange Policy or Domestics/International Shipping, please email us at Customerservice@usacosmetics.com
We have partnered with Bongo International to ship to our customers worldwide!
Bongo International provides our customers with their very own US address. Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US-based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system which you can use to view your items and consolidate multiple orders.
International customers can save up to 82% off typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
Register with Bongo and receive a U.S. shipping address. Enter the Bongo address as both your billing and shipping address. Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method. Log into your account to forward your package once the order arrives at Bongo. Click Below to Get Started:
- Payment Options
- We accept all major credit cards, Visa, Master, or via Paypal.
Q1: Why doesn’t my coupon code work?
A: Try it again. Make sure to enter the complete shipping information on Country, State, and Zip Code. If the coupon code is valid, it should work.
Q2. Where are the ingredients displayed?
A:You can find it on the exterior box or the instruction paper inside the box. Online, we generally outline the key ingredients on the product description.
Q3: Do I have to pay tax?
A: No, you do not have to pay tax shopping online, unless you have a Texas shipping. Our trial orders have already have tax calculated in even when you buy a dozen. To received wholesale price without tax, please sign up to become an Authorized Reseller.
Q4: Why didn’t my order come in as one shipment?
A: We make every effort to send all items together, but sometimes, we are unable to fulfill your order in one shipment simply because some items are backordered. We will send these items to you in separate packages as soon as they are available. We will also send you an email informing you of the status of your order. Any additional shipment will not be charged to your cost. Normally, it will only take about a week for you to receive a backordered item.
Q5: Where can I find the expiration date on the products?
A: Most of them are printed on the bottom of the products. However, some manufacturers do not print them. All our products are strictly inspected with a 3-5 years of shelf life.
Q6: What is the recommended application order?
A: Typically it's:
3. essence/serum/intensive (the richest ingredients after the toner opens up the pores in your skin)
4. lotion (water-based lotion, emulsion)
6. eye cream
7. sunblock (morning)
Please see each product page for details or email us if you have any questions.
For any shipping or return concerns, please refer to Shipping and Return Policy Section.
- Copyright Notice and Disclaimer
- Copyright, USA Cosmetics Inc. All rights reserved. All information contained on this site, such as graphics, images, text, banners and logos are the property of USAcosmetics.com. All content is protected by U.S. copyright and trademark laws. Modifying, transmitting or copying for commercial use is strictly prohibited.
All information provided on USAcosmetics.com and its related marks are intended to be educational and used for informational purpose only. All other trademarks, logos, product names, and company names that appear on USAcosmetics.com are the property of their respective owners.
Reviews are provided for reference only. Results may vary by user. All statements and products are not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any medical conditions.
USAcosmetics.com reserves the right to change price and available information anytime without prior notice. USAcosmetics.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use on this website and any related marks used.